Are herbs easy to prepare? For as long as we remember, man has lived surrounded by plants. He draws food from plants, and plants help him to relieve the condition, especially herbs.
Herbs have healing properties.
Phototherapy is the treatment of diseases with the help of herbs. This part of medicine is very popular because it is mild and has virtually no side effects.
The medicinal properties of a plant are determined by the conditions in which it grows. Soil type, method of fertilization, harvest time and storage conditions are important.
You should not collect herbs near roads and polluted places, as such plants can accumulate harmful elements and heavy metals.
It is difficult to find herbs in their natural habitats, and their number is small.
Currently, herbs are obtained from crops where there are no such problems. Once we buy such herbs from the manufacturer, we can prepare them in different ways.
There are different ways to prepare herbs
- Infusion – to prepare an infusion of herbs, pour hot water. This is best done in a porcelain dish covered to cool. Strain the mixture later. The infusion is used for drinking, compresses or washing wounds.
- Broth – the grass should be poured with water, and then brought to a boil, after 5-30 minutes, cover with a lid. After this treatment, the liquid must be filtered and consumed.
- Wrap – can be made from herbs containing mucus. Water must be poured in such an amount that a slurry is formed. The pulp is heated, after cooling it is wrapped in a bandage or gauze, then the gauze is applied to the body.
- Soak – herbs should be poured with lukewarm water and set aside for a period of three to ten hours. After this time, the raw materials should be filtered and eaten on the same day.
- Tincture – the grass is poured with 70% alcohol, tightly closed and set aside for 4-6 weeks. After this time, the tincture must be filtered and poured into another bottle.
- Cataplasm – made from linden or flax seeds. It is necessary to pour the herbs with the right amount of water to form a thick slurry, then bring to a boil, then wrap in gauze and apply to the sore spot on the body.
- Compress – you need to start with an infusion, boil the herbs for 15-20 minutes, and then strain. Then we soak a cotton handkerchief with hot infusion and apply it to the sore spot for fifteen minutes.
- Herbal masks – pour herbs with warm water and heat. The mask should have an appropriate consistency to allow easy application to the skin. After application, cover the mask with gauze and then with a towel to keep the temperature.
- Herbal Vinegar – Pour vinegar over herbs, put them in a jar and cover for 2-3 weeks. After this time, it must be filtered and poured into a bottle. Wash your face or rinse your hair with this mixture.
Herbal treatment is a very attractive method based on natural ingredients, which is growing in popularity. By using phototherapy, we support treatment and prevention. The best way to do this is to include herbs in your daily diet (for example, in the form of spices or teas).
We can treat various diseases with herbs. Some herbs are good for potency, others for other diseases. However, be aware of the safety, many herbs can interact with medications. That’s why it’s so important to read your medication instructions and see your doctor if you suffer from any other medical condition.
One of these versatile herbs that help solve most problems is, for example, ginseng. It can be purchased at a pharmacy or in many companies stores in the form of appropriate capsules.
It is also a great herb when it comes to boosting testosterone levels and strengthening the body. The same is true of nettle root.