Training our eyes is just as important as training other muscles. Thanks to this, we will strengthen the muscles that move the eyeballs, and thus improve your vision. Eye exercises are unpopular. This may seem strange to some, but if you want to have good vision, you should take care of your eyes.
1. Sit comfortably. Start rubbing your hands. When they heat up, close your eyes and put your hands on them. Wait a few minutes. After this time, remove your hands. You can repeat this several times.
2. Make compresses. Warm and cold for a change. Soak a towel in warm water (but not hot so as not to burn yourself), close your eyes and apply a compress. Wait a few minutes. Then do the same with a cold compress.
3. Another exercise: gently press the area above the eyelid and under the eyebrow with three fingers. Pressure should last 1-2 seconds. Repeat this exercise about 5 times.
4. Take a pencil. Pull it out in front of you at shoulder level. Now focus on the pencil and begin to bring it closer to the tip of the nose. Look at the pencil all the time. Repeat this exercise several times.
5. Go out or stand by the window. Now focus on an object that is close to your eyes (about 10 cm). Then direct your gaze to an object that is far away from you (the father, the better). Repeat this several times.
More Articles ...