Rheumatic pains can be very unpleasant and intense. In such a state, it is difficult to concentrate on something, work normally and do other activities. We often use painkillers in such situations, but after a while we notice that we quickly become addicted to the current doses and are forced to constantly increase them. How to Naturally Relieve Pain?
1. Acupressure is similar to a massage method, which involves pressing certain points on the feet (or the whole body), these points are called receptors, and by stimulating them, we can act on our entire body. The advantage of acupressure is that we can do it ourselves, just read the maps of the presence of receptors on the feet.
2. Acupuncture is a kind of "stronger" type of acupressure, it also involves stimulating the corresponding points on the body, but here special needles are used instead of fingers. Unlike the previous method, acupressure treatment should be carried out by a specialist, preferably with a medical education. What many say about the amazing effects of such treatment, and medicine does not question its effectiveness.
3. It is also worth drinking an infusion of St. John's wort, which has a calming and relaxing effect. St. John's wort is recommended for many ailments, so it should always be in your home medicine cabinet, and its regular use will surely bring relief.
4. In the pharmacy, you can buy natural preparations containing willow bark extract, which has an analgesic effect similar to acetylsalicylic acid. However, unlike him, it does not have an anticoagulant effect.
5. A little known plant native to Europe and Asia called comfrey is used to treat pain in joints and tendons. It can be found in ointments that are easy to buy at any pharmacy.
6. Another way is to make an infusion of a teaspoon of rosemary leaves, which should be drunk three times a day to experience its medicinal effect.
We can support the healing by boiling 50 grams of rosemary needles in water, which we then leave in the broth for 30 minutes so that the plant can extract the healing substances from the plant in the best possible way. Pour the finished broth through a strainer into the bath, cover with water and take a bath for 15 minutes.
7. As with any treatment, a positive attitude and psychological struggle with the disease are important. If we are constantly waiting for another attack of pain, it will definitely come. So let's live life to the fullest and forget about our ailments, and, perhaps, get rid of them forever.
Useful tips for home