Today we want to present the perfect breakfast recipe to help you start each day with energy and satisfaction. You can surely make our banana pancakes easily in the comfort of your home.
Breakfast is an extremely important meal, so make sure you have a variety of healthy options for every day. Thanks to this, you will not only enjoy the thought of food, but also provide your body with all the necessary nutrients.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is a nutritious food from which our body receives many of the nutrients it needs to function properly throughout the day. In today's article, you'll learn how to prepare a delicious start-up meal: banana pancakes.
Nutritional Facts of Banana Pancakes
These pancakes mainly contain nutrients such as carbohydrates.
However, you are not fooled by the myths about the nature of carbohydrates, as they can be obtained from many sources. Do the same for the other ingredients in this recipe, such as milk and eggs.
In many cases, they appear to be harmful, harmful and not recommended for consumption. However, this is not quite true. Certain types of carbohydrates can be unhealthy, especially if consumed in excessive amounts.
Fortunately, this is not the case with these delicious banana pancakes. By eating them, you provide the body with:
• Healthy fats,
• Minerals such as potassium.
Plus, the recipe for delicious banana pancakes is very simple. Thanks to this, even children can learn to cook it. Perhaps one day they themselves will feed you such a breakfast!
Then let's take a look at the recipe.
Banana Pancake Recipe
• 2 eggs
• 1 glass of milk
• 1 glass of wheat flour
• 3 tablespoons of butter
• 1 pinch of salt
• First, use a medium-sized deep, unbreakable bowl.
• Then add all dry ingredients to it and stir.
• While stirring, add milk and then one egg at a time.
• Mix everything to get a smooth dough without lumps.
• Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a nonstick skillet.
• Then pour some mixture into the skillet and let it cook. This will take approximately 2 minutes for each side.
• Repeat the last steps until the dough runs out. Set the fried pancakes aside for a few minutes.
Ready to make your filling and sauce?
Filling for pancakes with bananas
These delicious banana pancakes can be stuffed with condensed milk and cornstarch. Here are some steps to keep you happy.
• 2 glasses of milk
• 1 can of condensed milk
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 4 ripe bananas
• First, combine the condensed milk, milk, eggs and cornstarch.
• Then turn on the stove and put the mixture on low heat.
• Heat the mass, stirring slowly all the time.
• Wait for everything to boil and remove from heat as soon as it starts to bubble.
• Stir evenly for an additional 5 minutes until the cream thickens.
• At the very end, add vanilla extract and chopped bananas.
• 115 g dark chocolate
• 1 cup of lipstick
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• Place a skillet on low heat and preheat.
• Top with cream and dark chocolate. Start stirring slowly. If you prefer a thinner sauce, add some milk.
• Then add sugar. Remove the sauce from the heat as soon as you get the desired consistency.
• Let the sauce cool slightly before pouring over the banana pancakes.
Are you ready to try this sweet and delicious dish? Remember that you can eat them with a clear conscience if you eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.